- Develop an SCM, but lacked internal technology skills
- Materials supply management and integration of different departments
- Effective communication channel for mines spread across regions
- Supply chain solution using Microsoft technologies, designed on MVC (Model-View-Controller).
- High complexity of the system demanded to take advantage of the new struts 1.1.
- Each module built with its configuration file, JSP webpage and action making it easy to allocate and locate.
- Data access used through objects-relation mapping frame of Hibernate allowing flexibility and simplified business logic.
- Developed on advanced J2EE and B/S structure including business workflow of materials supply management
- Use of exiting platform accelerators and enablers for quicker time-to-market
- Significant improvement in work efficiency across locations
- Reduce task times improving business effectiveness
- Improved the inventory management workflows for obsolete and replaced items
- Our U-Combinator™ approach sped up the implementation timelines
- Better operational visibility across the supply chain with improved reporting capabilities