Privacy Guidelines or Confidentiality Policy or Privacy Statement
- TechTrendsIT is very particular about privacy issues and wants you to feel safe and secure while visiting our website. We normally do not need your personal information like your name, phone number, company name and e-mail address but there are times we may request you to part with the same. However, it is entirely up to you whether you want to provide or not as there is no compulsion from our side. But once you post your personal information on this website under no circumstances, should you claim it to be confidential and/or proprietary. And TechTrendsIT is under no obligation to verify the source as we consider it to be given by you.
- We would like to inform you that our site contains links to other websites and we are not responsible for the privacy guidelines and even the content of these sites. Providing your personal information to these sites must be taken at your discretion and under no circumstances should we be made accountable for it.
How do we collect information from you?
- TechTrendsIT collects information from you directly as well as indirectly:
- We collect your domain name indirectly whenever you visit our site. By collecting your domain name we are able to know which customers visit the site, how often do they visit, how do they navigate and what interests them. This information helps us to improve our web-based offerings. TechTrendsIT collects your domain name automatically and your accessing our site is deemed as an unconditional consent to TechTrendsIT to do so.
- We collect information from you directly using cookies. Cookies are small files of information, which collects details about your visits. However, if you do not want cookies to collect these details about you then you can always disable it on your computer by changing the settings.
- Additionally we collect your information directly if you sign up for a periodic e-mail newsletter, apply online for a job opening at TechTrendsIT, or take part in our online surveys. But the decision to provide information is entirely up to you.
Third Party Disclosure
- TechTrendsIT may share your details with its partners so that they can alert you about new products or services. However, if you do not want to get email alerts then you can either inform the sender or choose the unsubscribe option in the mail. However, you cannot take action against TechTrendsIT or its business partners for receiving any such alerts.
- TechTrendsIT has the right to part with your information when asked by any governmental agencies or regulatory authorities or in the case of a legal proceeding, court process, investigation or any such other process where we have been ordered to do so by applicable law.
- TechTrendsIT takes all possible measures to keep your identity safe and confidential but the open nature of the Internet prevents us from giving you any guarantee on that.
- If you have any questions or complaints about our Privacy Guidelines or Confidentiality Policy or Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
3705 Quakerbridge Road, Suite #212,
Hamilton, NJ 08619.